Options regarding selling your home
If you face the possibility of selling your home, ask yourself the following before starting the process:
- Are you prepared to sell your home?
- Are you unable to recover from a situation that caused you to fall behind on your mortgage payments?
- Are you unable to afford your regular monthly payment and have no means to catch up on delinquent payments?
在线免费观看If you decide to sell your home, consider the following options.
In a short sale, the lender agrees to discount the loan balance due to hardship. The home is sold but proceeds fall short of the balance owed.
在线免费观看This option may work for you if:
- You can't afford your regular monthly payment and expenses.
- You are interested in selling your home, which is worth less than you owe.
Deed in lieu of foreclosure
在线免费观看This option allows you to deed your home back to your lender or investor instead of facing foreclosure.
This option may work for you if:
- You can't afford your regular monthly payment or a slight increase in your payment, plus other monthly expenses.
- You don't have substantial funds left at the end of the month.